REDCap 102: Surveys, Longitudinal Studies & Applications
To register, please click on this link: https://cri-datacap.org/surveys/?s=HyPAG5m9YT
What is REDCap?
· Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) is a web-based system for data collection that allows users to build and manage online surveys and databases quickly and securely.
· Data entry operators or people taking online surveys enter data in any web browser, either locally or from remote locations.
· Easy and intuitive to design, develop, and use data collection forms/screens
· Screen layouts are clear and simply to navigate
· REDCap provides audit trails for tracking the history of data entry and revision
· REDCap permits downloads of data to Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata, R, and SPSS
· Free use for members of the CTSI-CN or member institutions